E-LIQUID CONTAINS NICOTINE WHICH IS BOTH HIGHLY TOXIC AND VERY ADDICTIVE. OUR PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA AND ARE NOT A PROVEN WAY TO QUIT SMOKING. KEEP WELL AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. E-LIQUID IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE USED WITH YOUR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, E-CIGARS, E-PIPES OR VAPORIZERS. NOT FOR SALE TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 (or 21 if your state requires)
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND OTHERS AROUND YOU, PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION VERY CAREFULLY WHERE THE TERM E-LIQUID REFERS TO A NICOTINE CONTAINING FLUID AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.
Some of our products contain nicotine, a chemical known in the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Please treat our nicotine e-liquids with the utmost care and ensure that you adhere to the following safety advice:
- Keep e-liquid/cartridges locked up, in child proof containers and out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek medical advice immediately if this product is swallowed.
- Nicotine is highly toxic
- Nicotine is very addictive
Danger of serious damage to health
- Very toxic when in contact with skin
- Very toxic if swallowed
- May cause sensation/ irritation by skin contact
- Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding, it may cause harm to the (un)born child
- Vapor from E-liquid may cause irritation to eyes and skin
- Vapor from E-liquid may cause drowsiness or dizziness
- E-liquid is very toxic to aquatic organisms
- E-liquid may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately
- Both container and E-liquid contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment
To avoid risk please comply with the FOLLOWING instructions for use:
- E-liquid is not to be used by anyone under the age of 18 (or legal age in state)
- Keep your electronic smoking device locked away at all times
- In the event E-liquid is swallowed, seek full medical advice immediately, from a trained medical professional, and provide this information
- Nicotine in its pure form is a poison and can cause very serious harm to both man and the environment
- All nicotine cartridges and E-liquids must be kept in a safe place locked away from children and pets at all times
- The amount of nicotine in one cartridge if ingested by a small child, could cause serious harm. In this case, medical assistance must be sought immediately without delay.